Rodrigo Alonso Schramm
Graphic Designer, with reknown experience in the advertising area.
Member ot different universities, participating in conferences and lectures in Chile and Latin America (Universidad Diego Portales, Chile; Universidad del Desarrollo, Chile; Universidad Católica, Chile; Universidad EAFIT 2009, Medellín, Colombia; DUOC UC Pontifica Universidad Católica, Chile; Design FEST 2008, Guadalajara, México; AMBIENTE Valencia NUDE hall and its international speeches sponsored by LLADRÓ; Speaker’s Corner comferencist). He has worked in the image of major international brands such as Renault, Lucky Strike, Warner Bros, Sony and several others.
Company founder and entrepreneur of the Müsuc lab-studio (www.musuchouse.com). Founder of the industrial area of Porta4 design studio: P4/Ralonso (www.porta4.com/ralonso/).
Designer, creator and developer of the awarded sleepin bag with human shape: Selk’Bag® www.selkbagworld.com
He widely worked with waste materials, recicling processes, energy saving, reduction of productive costs and social proyects.
His work has been widely known and shown in different media such as GQ Style, Holland Playboy, Japan Egg, Flaunt, Elle, among others; in the Denver Art Museum and in more than 153.000 web sites around the world (source: google.com); in international fairs such as IMM Cologne, Germany 2005; ISPO Munich, Germany 2006; TENT London, United Kingdom 2010; AMBIENTE Frankfurt, Germany 2011; MILAN SALONE SATELLITE, Italy 2011 as well as in International Bienal Design fairs: Korea Gwangju Design Biennale 2007 (GDB 2007) / DESIGNFLUX (as the only Latin American participant); I and II Iberoamerican Design Bienal (BID), Madrid 2008 – 2009 – 2010, as well as in Chile: Passiontour Design Symposium together with Karim Rashid and the 4th Chilean Design Biennial 2010 4BD next to Jaime Hayón and other well known national and internationl designers.
His work has also been in shows such as MTV, EMMY awards, Movies as MOON (2009), THE BACHELOR, THE APPRENTICE, The ELLEN DEGENERES Show , etc.
His designs are being sold in more than 60 countries throughout the world.
He has been awarded in several international prizes as:
– Best design 2005: Santiago Design: Selk’ Bag®.
– Design talents IMM 2006: Cologne, Germany: Selk’ Bag®.
– BrandNew Award ISPO 2007: Munich, Germany: Selk’ Bag®.
– Best Design in Passiontour 2007 Chile in association with “La Tercera” newspaper: Collection Vitrac;
– Outstanding Person in business social responsibility Prize Recycla Chile.
– Best consumer good ChileDiseño 2007: Selk’ Bag®.
– Best product of social responsibility ChileDiseño 2007: N + ew Light.
– First prize design Contest “La Crianza” 2008: Pintxos al dedo.
– Honorable Mention in Salao design CASA BRASIL 2009, Brasil for MODULAIR lamps.
– Best industrial design and product, ChileDiseño 2009: Pintxos al Dedo.
– Special prize MASISA to sustentability, ChileDiseño 2009: project 100%, Recycled postconsume plastic furniture, rotomoulded.
– Best Consumer Good 2010 AVONNI Innovation Award : Selk’Bag®.
– Iberoamerican Design Bienal (BID), Madrid 2010 Prize. Fashion, textile and accesories. Design for the social growth: ARMO shoes Project.
– Financial Diary and Audi: Young successful 2011.
– Best product of garment, ChileDiseño 2011: ARMO Shoes.
– Best of the best prize, Goods category, ChileDiseño 2011: ARMO Shoes
– Best innovator 2011 AVONNI Innovation Award: ARMO Shoes.
– Best stand over 100m2: ProChile’s Stand, International Trade Fair GULLFOOD, Dubai 2012.
– Best commercial area, ChileDiseño 2013: OMBU PlayGround.